Care of the paws of the dogs - To protect the dogs paws
Recommend this product ...
petDog care 2103
Paws care for the dog
Protection & care for inflammations
Biological and highly effective Care of the paws & pads in case of inflamed or injured dog's paws. Targeted winter care for the paws of the dog, with long-term action. Antimicrobial and antibacterial long-lasting depot effect.
It protects and cares for the dog's paws and also stops the most intense itching.
• treatment of inflammation of the dog's paws • skin healing is supported and accelerated • care of rough and cracked pads • removes harmful germs and pathogens • protection from salt in winter • itching is immediately stopped • also suitable for puppies and young dogs • prevents hardening and dehydration • retard / depot preparation • long-time 24-hour effect • antibacterial and antimicrobial • guaranteed harmless to humans and animals • PRS Peticare-release-system
• injuries of the dog paw
• inflamed paws
• reddish and itchy dog paws
• severe itching on the dog paws
• excessive nibbling on the paw (itching)
• protection of the dog's feet from weather influences
• long-term protection in winter (scattering and split)
• after ticks and flea bites
The Care for dog's paws is a highly effective technological premium care agent without dangerous chemicals, which helps to cure an inflammation of the dog's paw, prevents further inflammation and also eliminates severe itching.
Peticare® petDog care in 2103 (care of the dog's paws) prevents the wounds of all breeds of dogs and puppies. The care of the paws has very strong antimicrobial and antibacterial action and acts by restoring the degree of oiliness. The active ingredients are selected specifically for the dog's paws in order to obtain a reinforcing and restructuring effect and to ensure a soft and healthy dog paw.
The antibacterial and antimicrobial Care of the dog's paws by peticare® is the perfect natural care for the dog's paws, especially for inflamed, cracked and rough pads. Its use not only protects them from road salt and action of gravel during the wintertime, but it can be used throughout the year as a whole protection from wounds and prevention of inflammation.
When applying the Care for dog's paws, the natural active ingredients form a tiny, porous and homogeneous layer on the dog's paw. Thanks to the special PRS peticare-release-system (regular release and persistent over time) the active ingredients are released slowly and regularly to the dog's paw. The active ingredients, thanks to this long-lasting effect (depot / retard preparation), are released during an extended period of time. This innovative technology makes the Care of dog's paws of peticare® unique of its kind and particularly effective.
There is no danger if the dog or other pets will lick the areas treated with the product
A clear improvement normally occurs already after a few days.
pharmaceutical AloeVera oil, white petrolatum
100 g contain 0.048 g of 1-oxide of pyridin-2-thiol, sodium salt
Peticare® LivingClean 2010 (Surface disinfection for animals) We also recommend the disinfection of the surrounding areas such as dog kennels, toys, dog covers, transport boxes, lying surfaces, with the special peticare® long-term surface disinfection.
Peticare® petDog careProtect 2103
(Care for dog's paws)
• treatment of inflammation of the dog's paws
• skin healing is supported and accelerated
• care of rough and cracked pads
• removes harmful germs and pathogens
• protection from salt in winter
• itching is immediately stopped
• also suitable for puppies and young dogs
• prevents hardening and dehydration
• retard / depot preparation
• long-time 24-hour effect
• antibacterial and antimicrobial
• guaranteed harmless to humans and animals
• PRS Peticare-release-system
Safety advice: do not drink, inhale or ingest. Do not spray on mucous membranae. Environment: completely biodegradable, no water pollution (water contamination class according to the German rules: 1) Hazard: none
Use biocides safely - before use always read label and product information. BAuA-Reg.-Nr .: N-66462
Clean the affected areas before first use.
Apply daily a thin, even layer on the affected areas and massage until absorbed.
as the care product has a consistency "like cream" pretty solid, you should put the plastic dispenser briefly on the heating, so that the product warms up a little and is thus more easily distributable on the paws .
use 2 to 3 times a week. Under unfavorable conditions such as e.g. ice, snow, road salt, gravel or hot asphalt the Care for dog's paws should be used before each outdoors stay.
• dilution: none
• amount of use: as needed, apply a thin and homogeneous layer
• storage and shelf Life: 12 months between +5 and + 25 ° C
• storage temperature: between + 5 ° C and + 25 ° C
• keep away from direct sunlight
• toxicity: none
• contamination of water: none (Water contaminating class according to German regulations: 1)
Faivre From VALLON en SULLY 02.07.2020
From Leipzig 02.07.2020
Schnelle Lieferung, alles ok. Immer wieder gern.
Sabine From Bodelshausen 02.07.2020
Walter From Rotthalmünster 23.06.2020
Sehr schnelle Lieferung
Heiko From Buxtehude 15.06.2020
Top Verkäufer! Gerne wieder :)
Paola From Angera 15.06.2020
María Luisa Carretero From Villanueva de las Cruces 15.06.2020
spero que llegue pronto gracias por atenderme
Klaus From Homburg 12.06.2020
ch bin sehr zufrieden mit Ihren Produkten und werde auch weiter benutzen und weiter empfehlen!!
Andre From Dürrholz-Muscheid 10.06.2020
olle Ware! Gerne wieder, vielen lieben Dank! Top . 10 Sterne
Klaus From Passau 10.06.2020
Klasse Ware, Schnelle Lieferung, Danke
Gisela From Erding 03.06.2020
Rob From Langen (hessen) 19.05.2020
Claudia From Elchingen 13.05.2020
Super Verkäufer super Ware 1A mit Sternchen gerne wieder vielen Dank
Martin From Magdeburg 10.05.2020
Super Preis. Hätte mir aber gerne kostenlosen Versand gewünscht :)
Bettendorff From Dudelange 28.04.2020
sehr gutes Shampoo, hat gut gewirkt bei meinen beiden Hunden